Friday, March 26, 2010

I JUST SPILLED MY DRINK ON MY AXE!!!

What would you do if you spilled a drink on your guitar? At the very least there would be alot of tedious cleaning to do. However the guitar might be ruined. Lets say your coffee happened to go right inside the sound hole of your Martin Acoustic. Now what?

I learned an interesting thing about my Hoodie Guitar Cover. The cover is being reviewed on thetoneking.com http://thetoneking.com/wp/thehoodie/
In the article the author states The Hoodie Guitar Cover is water resistant. I had to try this for myself. I threw a glass of water on The Hoodie, and it beaded up and ran off!! I checked inside and it was dry as a bone. I'm sure it isn't water proof, but will definitely keep your guitar from getting wet.

The Hoodie Guitar cover keeps getting better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment